Terms of assessment for Physical Education for part-time studies in the academic year 2016/17
In order to pass Physical Education student can chose one of the following forms of assessment:
- Participation in activities organized by Kozminski Sport Club. Registration for classes lasts from 16.02.2017 to 23.02.2017 on wf.kozminski.edu.pl It is necessary to register and choose particular activities. Terms of assessment for Physical Education (PE) for part-time students can be found in Attachment # 2. Classes are scheduled during the week and also on weekends.
- Participation in sport sections held by Kozminski University Sports Association (AZS), applies for professionals only
- Participation in the Kozminski Winter Camp, www.obozy.kozminski.edu.pl
- You can also pursue sports activities individually in other sports centers – on your personal expense.
In order to pass Physical Education in Kozminski you have to realize sports activities for 20 teaching hours (1 teaching hour = 45 min) and provide to KU appropriate signed declaration from your coach or other authorized person (see Attachment #1).
Declarations must be delivered in person before 19.06.2017 to the Director KU Sports Center or putted into box next to room D25.
Terms of assessment for Physical Education for part-time studies
in the academic year 2016/17 in Kozminski Sport Club
- Sports classes delivered by Kozminski Sports Club Classes begin on 20.02.2017
- Registration for classes is available on-line: wf.kozminski.edu.pl
- Every instructor defines the program of his/her sports class, requirements for students as well as terms of assessment
- Each class is completed and graded according to scale specified in § 17 paragraph. 1 of the Rules of studies ALK.
- Student can choose one sport activity free of charge (20 teaching hours) as part of study program, except of gym. Attending gym, which also passes physical education, requires additional purchasing of membership pass – 60 PLN per month. One-time entry to the gym amounts 40 PLN
- The student is able to choose only one free classes per week – 2 teaching hours (90 min) during the weekdays or 3 teaching hours (120 min) during the weekends (Saturday or Sunday). In case of selecting more than one class per week will be charged a fee in the amount of 350 PLN per semester
- Medical certificates covering the entire spring semester 2016/2017 excuse students from participation in physical exercises only, in order to pass the sports class students providing medical certificates must participate in chess or bridge class
- Medical certificates covering the entire spring semester 2016/2017 must be delivered before 10.03.2017 to the Director of KU Sports Center, after this date they will not be accepted (room D25, office hours in the footer).
- Short-term medical certificates will be accepted no later than 14 days from the date of issuing, they should be delivered to the class instructor.
Terms of assessment for Physical Education during retake session
- Classes during the retake session are held on time: 1.09 - 16.09.2017
- Classes during the retake session are intended only for students passing Physical Education in the academic year 2016/17.
- Student can choose only one free class per week (2 teaching hours) except of gym, which is paid separately. For every additional sport activities there is a charge of 40 PLN.