MANDATORY SPORTS CLASSES SPRING SEMESTER 2019/2020
(management and finance and accounting)
- Sports classes are delivered by Kozminski Sports Club
- Classes begin on FEB 17, 2020
- Registration for classes is available on-line: wf.kozminski.edu.pl
- Every instructor defines the program of his/her sports class, requirements for students and any rules regarding completing the class and assessment (see class syllabus for details)
- Classes end with a credit without a grade after making minimum 14 attendance
- As part of Sports one chosen sport is free of charge (included for tuition), the exception is a gym.
- The student is able to choose only one free classes per week.
- When selecting more than one class per week will be charged a fee in the amount of 350zł/semester.
- Medical certificates covering the entire spring semester 2019/2020 excuse students from participation in physical exercises only, in order to pass the sports class students providing medical certificates must participate in chess or bridge class (terms of classes: 2.04, 16.04, 23.04, 7.05, 14.05, 21.05, 28.05, 4.06).
- Medical certificates covering the entire spring semester 2018/2019 must be delivered before March 9, 2020 to the Director of KU Sports Center, after this date they will not be accepted (room D25, office hours on wf.kozminski.edu.pl).
- Short-term medical certificates will be accepted no later than 14 days from the date of issuing, they should be delivered to the class instructor.
- There is a possibility to pass the sports classes by participating in one of Kozminski University sports sections, pass grade is based on the recommendation of the coach.
Participation in classes other than indicated by the university does not provide a passing grade
- There is a possibility to pass the sports classes by participation in mandatory ski/snowboard classes during the winter sports camp (camps.kozminski.edu.pl)
- There is a possibility to pass the sports classes by participation in mandatory sports classes during the summer sports camp 2019 (camps.kozminski.edu.pl)
- There is a possibility to pass the sports classes by participation in other activities ONLY upon approval of the Director of KU Sports Center
Passing PE during the retake session
- Classes during the retake session are held on time: 1.09 -11.09.2020
- Classes during the retake session are intended only for students passing Physical Education in the academic year 2019/20.
- Student can choose only one free class per week (2 teaching hours) except of gym, which is paid separately. For every additional sport activities there is a charge of 40 PLN.
In order to register for sports classes:
- Sign up at the website wf.kozminski.edu.pl
- Choose "I want to pass sports" in the registration form
- Advance to the class schedule and choose ONE class (within the mandatory sports class you are allowed to take one class a week free of charge, excluding the gym)
- If you are interested in participating in additional classes you must make payment of the KSC subscription fee.