MANDATORY SPORTS CLASSES SPRING SEMESTER 2023/2024
(management and finance)
- Sports classes are delivered by Kozminski Sports Club and begin on FEB 19, 2024
- Registration for classes is available on-line: wf.kozminski.edu.pl
- It is possible to pass PE during the fall semester 2023/24 - you can sign up for classes that start on 02/10/2023 and pass PE earlier.
- Every instructor defines the program of his/her sports class, requirements for students and any rules regarding completing the class and assessment (see class syllabus for details)
- Classes end with a credit without a grade after making minimum 13 attendances
- As part of Sports one chosen sport is free of charge (included for tuition), the exception is a gym (cost PLN 60 / calendar month or PLN 40 for a one-time entry).
- The student is able to choose only one free classes per week.
• Rules for completing PE at the gym: only one attendance per day, minimum 60-minute training, attendance is not included without a fee, for a PLN 60 PE membership we count one attendance per week
- When selecting more than one class per week will be charged a fee in the amount of 350zł/semester.
- There is a possibility to pass the sports classes by participating in one of Kozminski University sports sections, pass grade is based on the recommendation of the coach.
- Medical certificates covering the entire spring semester 2023/2024 excuse students from participation in physical exercises only, in order to pass the sports class students providing medical certificates must participate in bridge, chess, boccia class or e-sport.
- Medical certificates covering the entire spring semester 2023/2024 must be delivered before March 3, 2024 to the Director of KU Sports Center, after this date they will not be accepted (room D25, office hours on wf.kozminski.edu.pl). Exemptions sent by e-mail, scans and copies of exemptions will not be taken into account - only originals are accepted; exemptions in a language other than Polish must be translated.
- Short-term medical certificates will be accepted no later than 14 days from the date of issuing, they should be delivered to the class instructor.
- Due to the possibility of coming any day, sick leaves are not accepted from the gym.
Participation in classes other than indicated by the university does NOT provide a passing grade
- There is a possibility to pass the sports classes by participation in mandatory ski/snowboard classes during the winter sports camp (camps.kozminski.edu.pl)
- There is a possibility to pass the sports classes by participation in mandatory sports classes during the summer sports camp 2023 (camps.kozminski.edu.pl)
- There is a possibility to pass the sports classes by participation in other activities ONLY upon approval of the Director of KU Sports Center
Passing PE during the retake session
- Classes during the retake session are held on time: 2.09 -15.09.2024
- Classes during the retake session are intended only for students passing Physical Education in the academic year 2023/24.
- Student can choose only one free class per week except of gym, which is paid separately. For every additional sport activities there is a charge of 40 PLN.
In order to register for sports classes:
- Sign up at the website wf.kozminski.edu.pl
- Choose "I want to pass sports" in the registration form
- Advance to the class schedule and choose ONE class (within the mandatory sports class you are allowed to take one class a week free of charge, excluding the gym)
- If you are interested in participating in additional classes you must make payment of the KSC subscription fee.
There are no obligatory sport classes for part time students in the academic year 2023/2024.